Monday, October 5, 2009

Burning Wild - a Preview

I really stumbled across the mother lode in terms of bad novels with Christine Feehan's Burning Wild. In passing, I mentioned the book to my friend (who, for some reason, was interested enough to remember the title). He, in turn, googled it, and we came across a treasure trove of information. Among it was this shining gem:

That's right, this book has a trailer. And it's not a televised trailer, either, because that's amateur level, and Christine Feehan doesn't play that way. Naw, she's got a Youtube trailer. She's clearly plateaued in her level of professionalism and, frankly, I'm jealous.

"omg tht was such an amazing book!!!!" writes one user; I'm convinced. Need more be said? Can't wait to break this baby open - I'm looking forward to it being one of the best reads of my young life.

4 comments:

  1. Lots of authors have book trailers now. Not was good as this one, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naturally - Feehan set the bar pretty high.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED WITH THAT BOOK YOU MUST LEND IT TO ME. YOU KNOW HOW I LOVE BAD BOOKS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that supposed to make you WANT to read it?

    ReplyDelete